We use Paypal for many reasons and we want to share the value of this decision by The Green Starline to use Paypal primarily and for the foreseeable future, the only payment option that we offer.
Here are the key strengths of using Paypal for our ride service
- Paypal allows the buyer and seller to establish trust, as PayPal requires strict identity verification.
- Paypal is secured via security certificate and all payments are backed by PayPal guarantee. It is one of the safest online payment methods
- Paypal is easy, it allows a buyer to send money from their phone either via the Paypal website, the Paypal app or even using Facebook now (except that we do not currently use Facebook for connecting with our guests yet). Paypal is also easy to sign up for if you have not signed up previously.
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still use your debit or credit card to check out.
- PayPal allows us to receive a deposit so that we can secure your booking before we pick you up. This helps us plan best.
- You are still welcome to offer tips via cash, but for all bookings, the ride must be pre-paid via PayPal.